Tuesday 26 April 2016

10 questions


So what did you think of the assignments?

How would you rate the assignments in terms of difficulty?  Look at them both, and just tell me which ones were easy, which ones were harder.  Or were they both easy or both hard? if so, can you give me an example of a subject you’ve learnt? 

For 3 in one gaming you did 2 games .. (so answer two out of the following three questions)

In the Space invader game, name one thing you learned during its development.  
In the maze game name one thing you learned during this assignment.
In the card game name one thing you learned during this assignment.

Right, here’s a slightly off the wall one:  did you learn any maths during this experience?  These assignments?

Do you think you gained any maths when you did any puzzles for the maze game? 

How do you rate your maths?  Give us a scale, are you good?  
What GCSE grade have you got etc?

How hard did you find the maths during these assignments?

Do you think your opinion’s towards maths has changed?

 - I think that the assignments, for this specific lesson, are harder and sometimes even unfair for the people who want to focus mainly on the artistic side of things, since not everyone knows how to code yet (even though later on it becomes a requirement that you know at least the basics, this is only the first year).

 - The assignments vary on difficulty depending on how you approach them. I always try to make things easy for myself, while still working at a somewhat high level in terms of quality of work. Anyway, imo, the first assignment was harder because it involved more coding. Also because I made BrainBox for the second assignment.

 - In the space invader game, I learned the visuals don't matter, as long as the gameplay makes up for it. In the maze game, I learned that you can make even two random subjects work perfectly fine, aka maths and maze type.

 - No.

- I guess my maze game is good for practicing puzzle solving, so yes?

 - 7/10, pretty damn good at common sense, the more complex stuff don't get my attention enough for me to try. I got a C grade in the higher paper in maths, without revising at all throughout the year, not even for the exam.

 - Not hard at all.

 - No.

No comments:

Post a Comment